Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Neapolitan Marble Cake.
You can cook Neapolitan Marble Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Neapolitan Marble Cake
- You need of FOR CAKE.
- You need 1 of recipe for the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cakes from my Neapolitan Layer Cake, recipe attached in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1 of recipe White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #8.
- You need 6 oz of semisweet chocolate, melted right before drizzling.
- You need of fresh strawberrys.
Neapolitan Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch sprinform pan with bakers spray.
- Make Chocolate cake batter, strawberry cake batter and vanilla cake batter. Have them in seperate bowls. Recipe for all three cakes are in the attachment below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355848-neapolitan-layer-cake.
- Drop batter into prepared pan in mounds, stating with chocolate batter.
- Then add mounds of strawberry batter.
- Finish with mounds of vanilla batter , placing on top.
- With a butter knife cut through batter and swirl slowly and carefully so as not to mix together. You want a swirl look, make sure you reach to the bottom to get all flavors swirled.
- Bake the cake about 55 to 65 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes in pan then run a knife around edges of pan and realease sides. Cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cake with White Chocolate Whipped Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359637-white-chocolate-ganache-whipped-frosting-filling.
- Decorate top with fresh strawberrys and drizzle with melted chocolate.