Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake #4weekchallenge. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake #4weekchallenge using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake #4weekchallenge
- Prepare 400 grms of all purpose flour.
- It's 200 grms of sugar.
- You need 200 grms of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 10 grms of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbspn of cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake #4weekchallenge step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180degrees. Grease and flour an 8 inch pan..
- Measure and sift the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder).
- Cream butter and sugar for about 3 to 5 minutes then add eggs one at a time and mix till well incorporated. Add vanilla essence and mix..
- Fold in the dry ingredients alternating with buttermilk till you get the right consistency..
- Divide the batter into two and add the cocoa powder in one batch and mix well. Pour your batter in the prepared tin alternating the two..
- Bake the cake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Decorate the ready cake with vanilla buttercream.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.