Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Zebra Marble Cake.
You can have Zebra Marble Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zebra Marble Cake
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- It's 1 cup of castor sugar.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Zebra Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180•C. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar,beat until the mixture is creamy and light in colour. Add the milk,vanilla and oil and continue to beat until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, combine and mix the flour and baking powder. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and beat just until the batter is smooth. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions. Keep one portion plain. Add the cocoa powder into the other and stir well..
- Scoop 3 tbsp of the plain batter into the middle of the baking pan. Then scoop 3 tablespoons of the cocoa batter and pour in the center, on top of the plain batter. Continue with the batters until they finish. Bake about 40 minutes..
- Sour Cream Frosting :- 3/4 cup softened butter 1/2 cup cocoa powder 3 3/4 cups icing sugar 3/4 cup sour cream 2 tsp vanilla Place all ingredients into the bowl. Beat with hand mixture. Stir on low to get a completely smooth and creamy frosting..