Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate chip marble cake. Make cake mix as directed on box, using remaining cake mix, water, oil and egg whites. This chocolate chip marble bundt cake is best plain, with a cup of coffee. You could drizzle some melted chocolate, or a simple white icing.
It looks so beautiful when baked with this pattern. This recipe will help you make the. View top rated Chocolate chip marble cake recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Chocolate chip marble cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip marble cake
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 400 g of flour.
- You need 1/2 of baking soda.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Prepare .500 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1000 g of chocolate.
- It's 100 g of dark bar chocolate.
- You need 100 g of nuts.
- It's Pinch of salt.
Take this chocolate chip marble cake round to share with friends. This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! A moist and fluffy cake covered in homemade chocolate buttercream frosting! Loaf of soft and moist eggless chocolate chip cake makes the perfect tea time treat.
Chocolate chip marble cake instructions
- In a bowl cream in the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs in the bowl with mixture.
- In a separate bowl add flour and a pinch of salt and baking soda.
- Combine the two mixture together and whisk add continue whisking by adding milk.
- Divide the mixture into two.. one add the nuts and the othe. add the dark bar chocolate.
- In a baking pan add in the batter with dark chocolate, level the mixture.
- Then add the second mixture in the same pan (alternate).
- Bake the cake in oven at 180c.
- Level the cake.
It's best enjoyed with a cup of coffee or tea. I love chocolate, to the point that I need something chocolat-y everyday. Most of the times, it's a piece of dark chocolate but then at other time, I also enjoy a sliced of cake. Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory.