Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Red velvet marble cake. This Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake has a lovely and simple icing that really takes the flavors over the top. Because red velvet flavors go really well with cream cheese, I created a basic cream cheese glaze. Tip: Make sure your cream cheese is completely at room temperature when creating this icing.
Red velvet is one of those cakes that I have trouble passing up. This cake, though, is a bit different than the normal red velvet layer cake. It's a red velvet cake meets a pound cake, and the resulting marble cake is rich and delicious! You can cook Red velvet marble cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet marble cake
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- It's 2 of and 1/2 cups sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Red velvet swirl:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 5 tablespoons of milk.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Red colour(i used maimun Red colour).
The marbling technique for making the swirls is easy, and it gives.. This show stopping Red Velvet Marble Oreo Cake is filled with a Red Velvet Oreo Cream Cheese Bavarian Filling and covered in ganache. Not Your Grandma's Red Velvet Cake. As most of you know I do get overly excited over the new Oreo flavors that come out, some more than others.
Red velvet marble cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees celsius, Grease and flour your baking tin..
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt..
- In another bowl, beat together butter,sugar and yoghurt until well combined..
- Stir in the vanilla essence until combined..
- Add eggs one at a time,mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in flour mixture,until jist incorporated.
- Stir in milk until combined..
- Divide the batter into two, in of the batter add the unsweetened cocoa powder, milk and the red colour and mix..
- Drop two scoops of the plain batter then on top drop a scoop of the red velvet butter..
- Continue to alternate betweel the plain batter and the red velvet swirl until both batters are gone.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean..
You have surely not come across this Red Velvet Marble Bundt Cake which looks so gorgeous at the same time taste so delicious. So, come jump into this freshly baked beauty which is full of simple flavors and super moist. A red velvet swirl in the middle of this soft and spongy cake is a delicious addition to this vanilla-flavored treat. If you love bundt cakes then be sure to This year I'm planning to have a nice seated brunch and this Red Velvet Marble Bundt Cake will be the finishing touch. They weren't too different from each other, but you wanted the perfect cake.