Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla marble cake. This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! A moist and fluffy cake covered in homemade chocolate buttercream frosting! Spoon into the prepared pan, creating a two-layer checkerboard.
In fact the main difference is that in my chocolate cake. This cake is easy to prepare and gives out a great marble look, making it the. Sweet, moist, warm, and filled with plenty of swirls, coffee marble cake makes the perfect dessert or breakfast. You can have Vanilla marble cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla marble cake
- Prepare 170 g of butter.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of tsps vanilla flavour.
- It's 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Chocolate and vanilla marble cake/pound cake have always been one of our favorite cakes. If you can't decide whether you want to make a chocolate cake or a vanilla cake, why not combine the two and make a Marble Cake. Make a marble cake from my favorite vanilla cake recipe! So simple and makes the perfect moist Moist and fluffy marble cake recipe with chocolate ganache frosting.
Vanilla marble cake step by step
- Measure and mix the dry ingredients together, except the cocoa powder..
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition..
- Add flour mixture and milk alternatively and mix till incorporated..
- Scoop out about 3-4 spoons of batter and mix in the cocoa powder..
- In 2 buttered and floured cake pans, scoop in some of the main batter and add drops of the cocoa mixture, using a toothpick, create swirls and top with more of the main batter, add the cocoa batter, and swirl. Repeat same for the second pan and bake for 30mins each or till toothpick inserted in them comes out clean..
- Allow to cool a bit before taking out of the pans..
This dense, luscious cake has a texture a little like fudge and a little like cheesecake. Make the vanilla batter: In a medium bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. The cake is covered in a silky smooth, whipped chocolate frosting. Marble cake - Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Cake / Zebra CakeMy Easy Kitchen.