Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 300 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 20 g of cocoa powder.
- It's 10 g of baking powder.
- It's 280 ml of milk.
- You need 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- It's 190 g of margarine.
- It's 190 g of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Divide your flour in two,one sieve with baking powder and set aside..
- Sieve the other half and cocoa 2-3times,put your margerine and whisk or use cooking stick,until creamy and fluffy..
- Beat your eggs one by one,whisk well,add your essence and sugar whisk until well combined..
- To the flour margerine bowl fold your eggs until well combined..
- Fold in your milk and flour (baking and flour)to the other batter gently starting and ending with flour.don't overmix.
- Put the batter to already prepared tin.bake at 180 degree to already pre heated oven.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.