Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla chocolate marble cake. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My vanilla and chocolate layer cake recipes are super similar.
It's moist with distinctly chocolate and vanilla flavored swirls of fluffy cake. Plus, both the chocolate and vanilla cake come from the same batter, making this marble cake super quick and easy to put together. Both the vanilla cream cheese pound cake and the chocolate pound cake have the same base batter, making this pretty swirled pound cake incredibly I'm a sucker for pretty desserts, and this Vanilla Chocolate Marble Pound Cake recipe is so pretty yet so simple to make. You can cook Vanilla chocolate marble cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla chocolate marble cake
- It's 240 gms of flour.
- It's 200 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 113 gms of margarine.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 10 gms of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Whether using lurid colours for a psychedelic finish, or just chocolate and vanilla, it's a teatime treat. One of the fun parts of making a marble cake is the anticipation before cutting your first slice.
Vanilla chocolate marble cake step by step
- Prepare baking tin size 6 or 8, measure all the ingredients..
- Swith on the Oven to preheat to 180 °c.
- Beat sugar and margarine until Fluffy, add essence and mix for about 1 minute..
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl one by one, add them to the mag/sugar mixture and mix well, Add the milk, then flour, starting with flour and ending with flour. Don't over mix.
- Divine the batter in two and add cocoa to one bowl. Mix well, put into baking tin alternating between the two..
- Bake into the middle rack of a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until done, insert the toothpick to check..
- Remove from the Oven and cool for 5 minutes in the tin before putting on a cake rack to cook. You can frost with chocolate buttercream or whipped cream..
Will your artistic efforts pay off? Here are a few hints on Add the chocolate batter into the empty spaces to fill the bottom of the pan in a checkerboard pattern. Repeat with the second layer, alternating the vanilla. In this video I show you how to make a marble cake with chocolate and vanilla cake mix. You can make your cake from scratch if you like.