Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mango choco marble cake. I am Gayathri Kumar and I blog at gayathriscookspot.com In this channel I would like to share with you my passion for eggless baking and cake decoration. Please add all your lovely mango-choco marble cake to the below linky too. After completing after our first Challenge Pizza , a savory bake this time i.
This one is the most amazing loaf cake that I have ever baked till date. White Chocolate Cinnamon Mango Cake with fresh Mango and Cream - Happy Mothers Day!! Chocolate fudge cake with real mango bits and sweet mango glaze, topped with fresh mango balls and chocolate. * Prices may vary according to location. You can have Mango choco marble cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango choco marble cake
- It's 1 cup of Maida/ All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Mango puree.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1/4 cup of Oil.
Eggless Mango choco marble cake Recipe. Eggless Mango choco marble cake Recipe. Summer's here and it's time to relish light and fluffy desserts after. Today in GreyPot lets see How to make Mango Marble Cake.
Mango choco marble cake instructions
- Sift Maida baking powder, baking soda and salt together..
- Take cocoa powder in a bowl add 2 to 3 spoons of warm water and make a thick paste..
- Make mango puree in a mixie a mixie add lime juice milk sugar and blend it..
- Transfer the blended mixture in a bowl and fold maida in the liquid mixture, mix properly.
- Divide the mixture in two portions one portion little extra than the other one one.
- Add coco paste to a batter which is less in in less in in quantity.
- Grease the cake tin tin.
- Now drop the chocolate batter in a centre of a tin above that a mango mixture about that again or chocolate mixer. Layer one above. Don't spread it will get spread automatically.
- Pre heat oven for 180 degree Celsius.
- Bake the cake for 30 to 35 minutes check in between inserting toothpick in it. it should come out clean..
- Once the cake is ready keep it on a wire rack and let it cool complete.
- Your cake is ready to serve..
Mango Royale Icebox Cake is variation on a popular Filipino dessert called Crema de Fruta. This quick and easy dessert is simply made with graham crackers, whipped cream, and fresh mangoes. This is one of my favorite no-bake desserts. This moist, mango pound cake needs nothing more than a dusting of confectioner's sugar to set off it's classic looks. With rich tropical mango taste, and subtle notes of coconut, this easy cake is an excellent dessert to keep in mind when you have a houseful of guests.