Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Yoghurt Marble Cake (Eggless).
You can cook Yoghurt Marble Cake (Eggless) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Marble Cake (Eggless)
- It's 1.5 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 Cup of Yoghurt (I used KCC Mala).
- It's 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cocoa powder.
Yoghurt Marble Cake (Eggless) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease and dust baking tin, keep ready..
- In a large bowl, beat the yoghurt till smooth. add sugar and mix till it dissolves. Add baking powder and soda and mix well till its frothy..
- Add oil and vanilla mix well. The start adding in the flour and fold in gently till its incorporated..
- Remove about 3-4 tbsp and put in a bowl, add in the cocoa powder and mix well..
- Pour half of the vanilla batter in your tin and drop half of the chocolate batter on top of the vanilla. Use a knife or a skewer to swirl it. Add the rest of the vanilla batter and the remaining chocolate batter and swirl gently only on top dont go too deep..
- Bake in the oven for 35- 40 mins until it looks form and a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool completely..