Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can cook Marble Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- It's 1 cup of white sugar.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of salt.
- It's of cooking oil spray.
Marble Cake step by step
- Beat the eggs with an electric mixer for 1 minute..
- Add vanilla and vinegar to the eggs and beat again..
- Add oil, milk and sugar; beat for another minute..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt..
- Make a whole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the liquid mixture to it. Beat for 1 minute..
- Separate the batter in half; now you have 2 bowls with half the batter in each..
- In one bowl, add cocoa powder and mix till it’s “chocolaty”..
- Spray a pan with cooking spray, add half the white batter to the pan, then add all the chocolate batter then add the rest of the white batter on top..
- Move a knife in between the layers so that you have a marble effect..
- Preheat oven on medium heat (275 degrees) and bake the cake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..