Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole wheat marble cake. Whole wheat marble cake is an easy chocolate marble cake using whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. There is no butter in this cake. I really love anything chocolatey and was ready to bake my butterless moist chocolate cake.
See recipes for Eggless carrot cake (with whole-wheat flour) too. This marble/zebra cake is not only vegan and delicious, but I'm giving you two ways to make it! One had been sitting in my drafts waiting for the second version. You can cook Whole wheat marble cake using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat marble cake
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any flour (white/tapioca/glutinous).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of + 3 tbsp fat (butter/oil).
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder or some melted chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2tbsp boiling water.
The first version has all purpose flour and whole wheat pastry flour, pantry items easily. Today we will prepare, Whole Wheat Marble Cake. If you will use measurement given below , your. Cupcakes No Machine required, no rigorous whisking.
Whole wheat marble cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Cream oil and sugar in a large bowl. Add the egg and mix well. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Add water and give a good stir. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Pour half the batter in a greased baking pan. Take the remaining half of the batter in a separate bowl. Add cocoa powder to it and mix well. Spoon the cocoa batter in the baking pan, leaving some light colored spaces. Using a knife, swirl.
Easy & Quick In this video you. Top whole wheat cake recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Eggless Marble Cake with the goodness of both vanilla and chocolate! Enjoy a warm slice of this tea time cake with a cup of coffee or chai. can i replace maida with whole wheat flour or oats four and sugar with honey to make this a healthy version? can i do that in all recipies in general (looking for. This is one of my favourite snack cakes.