Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/8 of oil or butter depends on what's available.
- Prepare 1 tbs of b/soda.
- You need 1 tbs of b/powder.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla essence.
- You need 3 tbs of chocolate/cocoa/primo.what's available.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Sieve all the dry ingredients and set aside.Whisk egg and sugar till pale..
- Add oil and whip it till foamy.Add essence and mix it..
- Scoop 4tbs in a separate bowl and add your chic.mix well to blend..
- Oil and dust your tin and pour batter alternating and on top make some swirls to any patterns.Bake..
- I used sufuria to bake mine..
- Enjoy.#happy valentines.
- Add the wet to dry ingredients,add milk and mix well to nice flowing batter..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.