Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake#stayathome challenge. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake#stayathome challenge using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake#stayathome challenge
- It's 2 glasses of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/4 glass of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 glass of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 2 tablespoon of chocolate powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake#stayathome challenge step by step
- Sieve your flour..baking and salt..then add sugar...mix up everything..in a bowl.
- In a different bowl... beat your eggs...add in the milk and the oil and stir till everything is mixed up well...don't overmix...
- Now add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients...then mix/whisk thoroughly...till you achieve a frothy mixture....
- In a different bowl..divide a small amount of the frothy mixture and add the chocolate powder to the mixture..till well browned and all the crumbs are not seen....
- Now in a baking pot or sufuria...take a service spoon...scoop the chocolate mixture and in the center of the sufuria..pour it slowly...then the other mixture...scoop and pour on top of the chocolate mixture...do this till all the frothy mixture of the chocolate and the mixture is finished....
- In a very low jiko heat...put your sufuria...and cover it...
- Then a small amount of the burning charcoal on the lid...and leave it to bake...check after 30 minutes...I dipped a kitchen knife to make sure it was well cooked..
- If it comes clean...it's ready...if it doesn't..give it some time...
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.