Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of I tbsp vanilla essence.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 3 tbsp of coc.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170°.grease your pan and keep it aside.
- Cream sugar and butter until pale and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat until each egg is well combined.add vanilla.
- Add the half the flour and half the milk then mix,add the rest of flour and milk and whisk.
- Bake at 180° for 30-35 or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- This was my first marble cake.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.