Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 300 grams of Butter.
- You need 300 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 360 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of baking powder.
- It's 100 grams of Cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy..
- One by one add the eggs.
- Fold in the flour and the baking powder, sifted together.
- Divide the batter into two equal parts..
- Add the cocoa to one side.
- Pour the plain batter into 26 cm. greased and floured cake pan. With a spatula add the cocoa batter on top. Merge the the mixtures carefully using a knife to obtain the marble effect..
- Bake for 30 minutes in 210 Celsius preheated oven..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.