Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble Cake on Stove.
You can have Marble Cake on Stove using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake on Stove
- It's 2 cups of maida.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar (ground).
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 200 gm of butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of coco powder.
Marble Cake on Stove step by step
- Beat eggs constantly for two minutes.
- Add sugar beat more for two minutes.
- Sift maida and b. Powder in a pot.
- Add butter in eggs and sugar beat for further one minute.
- Mix fresh milk in the batter.
- Add maida gradually in the mixture.
- Take a pan lined with butter paper grease it all over.
- Put the mixture in the pan and leave half cup in the bowl mix coco powder in the remaining mixture and add it into the pan and mix with a spoon.
- Place a pot on the stove place a stand in the pot and heat for few minutes.
- Fix the cake pan on the stand and cover the lid properly.
- Leave it for forty minutes on bhi low heat.
- Prick and check the cake till it's done..