Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can cook Marble Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- Prepare 340 grams of Self-raising flour.
- It's 250 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 180 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk (extra).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 275 grams of Caster sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder ( unsweetened).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°F Celcius fan-forced..
- Beat butter,sugar and extract with a electric mixer until light and fluffy, then add eggs one at a time..
- Sieve the flour. Pour the milk and flour into the mixture and beat from low speed to medium speed until well combined..
- Place the mixture into two different bowl. Sieve the cocoa powder in a cup and add in the extra milk. Blend the cocoa in one of the mixture and we have another mixture plain..
- Scoop alternative spoonful of mixture and drop it into the pan. Use a spatula to move around the mixture forward and backward (not over doing it) to create beautiful designs..
- Bake it for 1 hour and stand for 5 minutes before turning. (Top side up).