Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 spoon of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 spoon of cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Beat your eggs add sugar and whisk well. Add oil and combine everything. Add your flour half of it then add half the milk and whisk..add the remaining flour and milk and essence then combine well..
- Pour half the batter into a separate bowl and add cocoa to it mix well..
- Pour with ration of 3:1 starting with white batter then cocoa batter into your baking tray and bake..used 45 minutes for mawe tatu gas baking..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.