Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla and chocolate marble cake. Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Whether using lurid colours for a psychedelic finish, or just chocolate and vanilla, it's a teatime treat. This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake!
Marbled vanilla and chocolate bundt cake with chocolate chips and vanilla glaze. Great for big parties and potlucks. That's why I zeroed right in on this recipe for Vanilla and Chocolate Marbled Bundt Cake in my friend Irvin Lin's new cookbook, Marbled, Swirled, and Layered. You can have Vanilla and chocolate marble cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla and chocolate marble cake
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 2 spoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 of oil.
One of the fun parts of making a marble cake is the anticipation before cutting your first slice. Will your artistic efforts pay off? Here are a few hints on Add the chocolate batter into the empty spaces to fill the bottom of the pan in a checkerboard pattern. Repeat with the second layer, alternating the vanilla.
Vanilla and chocolate marble cake step by step
- Take bowl pour curd, sugar,oil and whisk it when sugar is dissolve properly now add vanilla extract and mix it.
- Now take another bowl and put maida baking powder mix it. Now all wet ingredient add in dry ingredients and milk, mix it,.
- Batter is ready.Now divide it two parts,take one bowl add cocoa powder. Now grease the mould spoon by spoon pour the batter and make marble design.
- Pre- heat the kadhai for 7 mins,place the mould and bake it for 30 mins,cake is ready..
Both the vanilla cream cheese pound cake and the chocolate pound cake have the same base batter, making this pretty swirled pound cake incredibly easy. It begins with a classic homemade pound cake base and is transformed into a marble pound cake with just a couple extra ingredients. Bake a loaf of this chocolate marble cake for your afternoon tea. Lightly grease and base line a loaf tin. In this video I show you how to make a marble cake with chocolate and vanilla cake mix.