Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate-Vanilla Marble Cake #authorsmarathon#.
You can cook Chocolate-Vanilla Marble Cake #authorsmarathon# using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Vanilla Marble Cake #authorsmarathon#
- It's 500 g of self raising flour.
- It's 200 g of Sugar.
- It's 200 mls of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It's 2 tablespoon of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Cocoa powder.
- It's 0.5 of teaspoonful brown chocolate colour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (measuring cup).
Chocolate-Vanilla Marble Cake #authorsmarathon# instructions
- Sift flour, set aside. Grease the baking tin, set aside. Pre-heat your oven at 180°C..
- Mix well sugar and oil. Add eggs one by one, mix well. Add the essence, mix well..
- Now add by alternating flour and milk till it's all well incorporated. Divide the flour into two. In one half, add in the colour and the cocoa, mix well till its well incorporated. And the other half leave it as it is..
- Now, in your baking tin, start alternating the two batters, say, start with some of the white, then on it, pour some of brown, some of white, some of brown, till you are done with all the batter. Take a fork and draw any pattern you wish on top of it..
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes at 180°C. When done, check by poking into it with a knife to see if it's well cooked inside. If so, remove and let it rest in the pan for 10minutes and then transfer it on a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing it. Enjoy with a cup of tea..