Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 360 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 180 of Sugar.
- You need 180 of Margarine.
- Prepare 10 g of baking powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 5 ml of Vanilla essence.
- You need 230 of my milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoons of for your favorite food colours.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Beat sugar and margarine till fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and whisk..
- Fold in the flour alternating with milk.
- Devide the mixture into small amount add your food colours one colour in each bowl.
- In your greased baking tin put any pattern you may like.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or till skewer comes out clean. Decorate.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.