Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Red velvet marble cake #Idulfitrirecipescontest. This Red Velvet Marble Pound Cake has a lovely and simple icing that really takes the flavors over the top. Because red velvet flavors go really well with cream cheese, I created a basic cream cheese glaze. Tip: Make sure your cream cheese is completely at room temperature when creating this icing.
Red velvet is one of those cakes that I have trouble passing up. This cake, though, is a bit different than the normal red velvet layer cake. It's a red velvet cake meets a pound cake, and the resulting marble cake is rich and delicious! You can cook Red velvet marble cake #Idulfitrirecipescontest using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet marble cake #Idulfitrirecipescontest
- It's 1 of and 1/2 cups flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of thick yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essense.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- It's of Red food colouring.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
The marbling technique for making the swirls is easy, and it gives.. This show stopping Red Velvet Marble Oreo Cake is filled with a Red Velvet Oreo Cream Cheese Bavarian Filling and covered in ganache. Not Your Grandma's Red Velvet Cake. As most of you know I do get overly excited over the new Oreo flavors that come out, some more than others.
Red velvet marble cake #Idulfitrirecipescontest instructions
- Sieve the flour,baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream the sugar and unsalted butter until light and fluffy.About 10 minutes.Note that all ingredients should be at room temperature..
- Add in your eggs 1 at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Mix you yoghurt and tsp of vanilla and add it in to your mixture.Mix well until combined..
- Add in your flour in 3 additions mixing well after each addition with a spatula or a hand mixer at low speed.Mix it all until everything is well combined..
- Take a third of you batter.Add in red food colouring,cocoa,baking soda and vinegar.Mix well..
- I user a bundt pan but you can use any pan.Add a little of the plain batter then add the red then cover with the white again.use a fork to swirl the mixture for a nice marble design..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove it and cut it into smaller pieces and serve this melt in your mouth cake..
- Enjoy it on any special occasion..
You have surely not come across this Red Velvet Marble Bundt Cake which looks so gorgeous at the same time taste so delicious. So, come jump into this freshly baked beauty which is full of simple flavors and super moist. A red velvet swirl in the middle of this soft and spongy cake is a delicious addition to this vanilla-flavored treat. If you love bundt cakes then be sure to This year I'm planning to have a nice seated brunch and this Red Velvet Marble Bundt Cake will be the finishing touch. They weren't too different from each other, but you wanted the perfect cake.