Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake #festivedishcontestmombasa #Arabiccontest. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake #festivedishcontestmombasa #Arabiccontest using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake #festivedishcontestmombasa #Arabiccontest
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 table spoon of vannila.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueband.
- Prepare 2-3 of cocoa.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake #festivedishcontestmombasa #Arabiccontest instructions
- In a bowl add blueband and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla and mix.
- Add flour and mix, add milk and mix well.
- Divide the batter into two plates.
- Add one plates cocoa powder and mix well.
- Pour the first batter into the baking tin and add the second batter with cocoa on top.
- Spread well bake in a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees at 30min or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.