Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Milo Marble Cake. Fold in sifted flour and baking powder to form a batter. Divide batter into two equal portion. Kek Milo Kukus Steam Milo Cake.
This is my recipe for marble cake, which has become a family favorite over the past few years. On a separate note, I always thought these were called marbled cake layers. I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. You can have Milo Marble Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milo Marble Cake
- It's 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Milo powder.
- It's 180 gm of Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
Of course AFTER I created my thumb nails. I love a good marble cake. There's just something so appealing and festive about the beautifully marbled swirl that appears when you cut off a slice. This pretty Marble Cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate batters that are swirled together just before baking to give that wonderful marbled effect.
Milo Marble Cake step by step
- Measure and take all the ingredients before starts preparing..
- Beat the butter softly, then add egg, condensed milk and Vanilla Essence. Whisk all together..
- Now add flour & baking powder and whisk without lumps..
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portion in separate bowls. Add Milo and cocoa powder in one bowl and whisk without lumps. Now both vanilla and Milo mix is ready..
- In a well greased cake pan, pour first one scoop vanilla mix and pour One scoop of Milo mix at the centre on top of it. Don’t mix are shake it. Repeat the steps for remaining cake mixture..
- Preheat the microwave for 10 mins in conventional mode. Then place the cake pan inside the oven and bake @180c for 25mins.
- Use the tooth pick and check whether it’s cooked enough. If there are no sticky on your stick the cake is ready. Cool it and transfer to the plate. Enjoy the delicious and spongy cake 😋, serve with pride of your skill..
This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! A moist and fluffy An Easy Marble Cake Recipe. After many, many versions of this Marble Cake, I'm so excited to. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. This super easy chocolate marble cake recipe has a mocha twist, adding a rich flavour.