Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 400 g of flour.
- You need 300 g of sugar.
- It's 400 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of nutmeg for taste.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It's of food colour (of your choice).
- It's of flavour as desired.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Add butter and sugar creamed it well.
- Add whisked eggs gradually.
- Add flour and fold in.
- If it is hard or your cake is not dropping.
- Add milk,1tbs and mix it with a little water.
- Add flavour as desired.
- Then divide the cake and add any food colour of your choice..
- Preheat your oven for 10min then bake for 45min..
- Marble cake is ready enjoy..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.