Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Strawberry Marble Cake. Make this blue ribbon winning strawberry marble cake in an hour. Follow these steps that have The cake itself is moist, fluffy and rich with strawberry flavor marbled in. Junia's cream cheese frosting is. #HappyCookingToYou #strawberrymarblecake #softcake #spongecake #marble cake How to make a perfect Strawberry Marble cake.
Prepare and bake marble cake as directed on box. Poke holes in cooled cake with a fork. Want to vary and make an alternative cake, try joining the delicious chocolate flavor with the strawberry aroma. You can have Strawberry Marble Cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Marble Cake
- It's 85 grams of salted butter (add 1/2 tsp salt if you use unsalted butter).
- You need 190 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 225 grams of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 grams of strawberry, hulled, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 drop of red food coloring (optional).
Complete your Easter lunch with a cake that's light as a feather and swirled with the pale pink of pur Pour half of the batter into separate bowl; fold in vanilla. Heat in a saucepan over medium heat until. Strawberry and vanilla combine to make this scrumptious Strawberry Marble Cake. The recipe's fun and easy to make.
Strawberry Marble Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Butter a bundt cake pan..
- Whisk flour and baking powder together in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, beat butter and sugar until pale, light and fluffy with an electric mixer. Mix in egg, milk and vanilla until just combined. Add dry mixture gradually, mixing until just smooth. Set aside 1/3 of the batter..
- Add food coloring and strawberry to the 1/3 cake batter, stir until well combined..
- Pour the half of white batter into prepared cake pan. Spread the red batter over the white batter, then pour the remaining white batter. Using a knife swirl the batter to make marble effect. Make sure the knife goes to the bottom pan.
- Bake the cake for 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 325°F and bake cake until golden brown and a tester comes out free of wet batter, about 50 - 60 minutes..
Perfect for afternoon tea, school lunches, or even a baby shower! This easy Marble Cake recipe is made with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake! A moist and fluffy An Easy Marble Cake Recipe. After many, many versions of this Marble Cake, I'm so excited to. strawberries, paring knife, frosted cake, seedless raspberry preserves, pastry brush. Place the strawberries on the cake with their points facing out Starting from the outside perimeter of the cake.