Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 400 g of flour.
- It's 200 g of butter.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 100 ml of milk.
- You need 100 g of cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Sift flour baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in abowl and add sugar. mix them until sugar dissolves.
- In the mixture add flour cocoa butter and baking powder and whisk.
- Add milk while whisking until the mixture becomes fluppy.
- Pour the mixture in a baking sheet and bake in a oven of 180degrees for 30 mins.
- Insert a skewer to see if it ready.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.