Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Messy Marble cake.
You can have Messy Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Messy Marble cake
- You need 100 g of Choco filling oreo.
- You need 100 g of Vanilla filling oreo.
- Prepare 130 g of Parle G biscuit.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 small bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Eno.
- You need as required of Refined oil to grease pan.
Messy Marble cake instructions
- Put Parle G and half sugar in blender and blend it into fine powder. Empty the blender.Now seprate oreo from it's filling. Put oreos in the blender with rest of the sugar and blend it into fine powder..
- Now transfer both the Powdered ParleG and Oreo into 2 different bowls. Add eno 1/2 1/2 tsp in both the bowls. Add milk and keep adding milk till you get thick batter..
- Now grease the pan with oil in which you will be cooking. Add batter one by one randomly with a spoon..
- Now in a cooker add some water. Place a steel ring or some utensil to keep the pan in and close the lid remove the whistle. It will take 15-20 mins to cook. Check if it's cooked inside out..
- If the pan does not fit in cooker. Fill half of the cooker with water, Place the pan on the mouth (Open area) of the cooker. and cover it with some steel pate. and let it cook for 30-35 mins. Keep checking it in between..
- Remove the pan from the cooker.Let it cool for sometime. It should be warm to touch. Transfer it to the plate. And Randomly place Oreo filling on the cake. And now the cake is ready..