Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 400 g of butter.
- Prepare 800 g of flour.
- It's 250 g of caster sugar.
- It's 100 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- In a bowl Whisk butter and sugar together until the the sugar crystals dissolves in the mixture.
- Add eggs in the mixture and continue to whisking.
- Add flour by sieving it in the mixture and whisk by folding in.
- Divide the mixture into two.. One put chocolate.
- Pour the mixture in the baking sheet by altenating the mixtures.
- Bake in an oven of 180 degrees for 30mins.
- When it browns Insert a skewer to confirm whether its ready...
- If ready put it in a rack to cool.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.