Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake#authormarathon. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake#authormarathon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake#authormarathon
- You need 500 g of flour I used self raising.
- Prepare 250 g of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of butter/margarine.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake#authormarathon step by step
- Add in eggs one by one and add in vanilla..
- Pre-heat oven to 180°.Cream sugar and butter until fluffy..
- Alternate flour and milk and be careful not to over whip..
- Divide butter in another bowl and add the cocoa powder in one bowl.In your prepared tins alternate the batter to create a marble effect.Place in the oven for 1hr or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.