Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 350 g of flour.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- It's 250 g of sugar.
- You need 350 g of margarine.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 bottle of top of caramel.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbs of leveled baking powder.
- It's of Chocolate.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Weigh all the ingredients in separate bowls.
- Prepare your tin by greasing.
- Sieve the 350g flour and 150g flour separate.
- Take the 350g flour and mix with margarine till pale.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Mix the eggs and sugar in a bowl with flour and margarine fold in the dough till ready for baking.
- Add milk to smoothen the cream.
- Separate into two in a different bowl.
- In one bowl add chocolate and i bottle top of caramel to darken the chocolate.
- Put in the baking tin by laying the two types of cream.
- Bake for 45 min to 1 hour in 180--200 degrees celcius.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.