Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 400 g of four.
- It's 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of prestige.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 50 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together except the cocoa, flour,baking and salt.
- In a mixing bowl cream the prestige,sugar and eggs and essence until fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients half and incorporate as you add milk mix well and add the rest of the flour and mix.
- Separate a little batter and mix in the cocoa in it..
- Grease the pan and dust it then pour the batter alternatively and bake in the oven at 160 degrees for 35 min or in till a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.