Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless marble cake. This Eggless Marble Cake is nothing short of extraordinary! Chocolate and vanilla marble cake/pound cake have always been one of our favorite cakes. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it.
Eggless marble cake recipe with step-by-step pictures. Can't decide between a vanilla or chocolate cake? Marble cake was my favorite when I was young as my mother used to make marble cupcakes often Today let us learn how to make eggless marble cake using condensed milk following this easy. You can cook Eggless marble cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless marble cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yoghurt/dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 cup + 2tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's For greasing of Butter or oil.
The Eggless Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe - Ingredients Recipe Reference : Easy Cooking. This is an Egg free version of Marble cake. The cake is not only visually appealing with the beautiful white and chocolate swirls but also appetizing with a moist and tender crumb.
Eggless marble cake step by step
- Firstly grease 7 inch cake tin and keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree..
- In a large mixing bowl combine maida, salt, baking powder &baking soda,sieve this 2-3times.
- In another bowl add Yoghurt, sugar mix well then add oil and beat till smooth.
- Now pour the dry ingredients into wet mixture and stir gently add 3/4th cup milk, add little at a time (using cut and fold method combine everything well).
- In a small bowl add cocoa powder and 2 tbsp milk and mix well,keep aside.
- Now in a separate bowl add half of the maida mixture to this add cocoa powder mix and combine everything well.
- In remaining batter add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now we have the vanilla (white) batter and the cocoa(brown) batter.
- To create marble effect, first fill the greased cake tin with some vanilla batter, then top it with cocoa batter, followed by vanilla batter(start pouring batter from centre of the tin).
- Fill the tin alternatively, take a toothpick insert it in the edges of the tin and bring in inward direction or else u can insert in centre and take it in outward direction.
- Tap tin 3-4 times.
- Bake the cake for around 35 mins at 180 degree or till toothpick inserted in a cake comes out clean.
- Once it's done cool for 10 mins and demould it on a wire rack.
- Cool in room temperature and cut into desired sizes and enjoy with a cup of Tea.
Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert. Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake. Eggless Marble Cake Recipe, Learn how to make Eggless Marble Cake (absolutely This Eggless Marble Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Eggless marble cake is quite similar to sponge cake. We just add alternate layers of vanilla and cocoa batter.