Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 500 g of flour.
- You need 100 of gsugar.
- It's 125 g of magerine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need of Cocoa.
- You need 1 bar of White chocolate.
- It's of Vanilla essence or the flavor u prefer.
- You need of Eggs.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Mix the sugar and butter or magerine untill fluffy..
- Add the eggs one at a time till the liquoid is not soluble.
- While in the process add flour and simultaneously untill the correct consistency.
- Separate the butter into 2 bowls one add cocoa and the second let it remain the same color..
- Prepare the baking tins grease and add the butter into the container..
- Decorate the way u want to..
- Bake the cake in a a pre heated oven 180c for 45 minutes.
- Cool it in arack and serve it with juice.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.