Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Oreo ice cream with cake pre-cuts.. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake makes for the perfect no bake dessert during warm summer months. Oreo Ice Cream - you can change this to be any ice cream that tastes good This will ensure the cake is at just the right temperature and consistency. This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades!
Hope you guys enjoy this video! I Love Ice Cream Cakes has several yummy options. I used the OREO one, but the original Carvel is obviously a great choice. You can cook Oreo ice cream with cake pre-cuts. using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo ice cream with cake pre-cuts.
- You need 100 g of whipping cream(I used pristine).
- You need 2 tsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 packet of Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare of Cake precuts(I used orange cake).
- Prepare of Some chocolate, sprinkle garnishes.
They also now have ones with chocolate chip cookies, strawberry crunchies and more - such decisions! You'll want two of whichever cake you choose, so we can stack them. This Oreo Ice Cream cake has an amazingly delicious Oreo cookie and vanilla ice cream filling, sitting on crunchy Oreo cookie crust, and topped with even I get so many requests for this Oreo Ice Cream Cake. But it's so easy to make that it feels like cheating!
Oreo ice cream with cake pre-cuts. step by step
- Whip your whipping cream till stiff peaks....add condensed milk and fold in well....cut Oreo into small pieces mix well into the mixture.
- Freeze over night.....
- Serve and garnish according to your liking....enjoy!.
With every bite, I am just. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is a classic ice cream cake favorite with everything you love about cookies and cream in a dreamy frozen dessert. So what makes this Oreo Ice Cream Cake extra special? Well, there's a delicious layer of Tim Tam biscuits between the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make!