Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Marble Cake.
You can cook Chocolate Marble Cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Marble Cake
- You need 225 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 225 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 350 grams of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 225 ml of Fresh Semi-Skimmed Milk.
- It's 300 grams of Cooking Chocolate.
- You need 1 of Saucepan.
- Prepare 3 of Mixing Bowls.
Chocolate Marble Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 170C/325F (Gas Mark 3).
- Grease & line a 20.5cm (8") round cake tin with butter..
- Cream together the butter & sugar then add each egg 1 at a time while beating the mix well..
- Fold in the flour with a pinch of salt & the milk..
- Devide equality into the two bowls & add the cocoa mix with one of then..
- Put each mixtures one at a time into the baking tin then stir slowly to make a marble effect..
- Put in the middle of the oven for 1 hour & 15 minutes until it's risen, check the mix is cooked by stabbings the cake with a knife & if no mixture is stuck to it it's done..
- Take out of the oven & the baking tin, leave to cool on a cooling rack for around 15-20 minutes..
- Bring the saucepan to boil with a little water then break your chocolate up & put in the spare mixing bowl then place the mixing bowl in the saucepan under a low heat until it's melted..
- Take the bowl out & leave for 60 seconds then poor over your cake evenly to make a topping effect or cover the whole cake, it's your choice..
- Leave the cake for 30 minutes or until chocolate has set, then serve..