Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 450 gms of Floor.
- You need 450 gms of Sugar.
- It's 125 gms of Margarine.
- You need 25 gms of Baking powder.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 gms of Coco.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Whisk sugar and milk until creamy.
- Add ur batter continue whisking until all the butter is fully mixed.
- Add your dry ingridients and combine then well.
- Divide your mixture and add coco powder to one on ur mixture...
- On ur greased baking tin add some of ur mixture without coco then add the one with the coco repeat the same to all ur mixture....
- Bake for 180 degrees for 40 mins.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.