Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can cook Marble Cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Semisweet chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1.1/2 cup+2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare of (All ingredients should be at room temperature).
Marble Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper..
- Melt the chocolate and water, in a bowl that has been placed over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature..
- And a separate bowl, whisk or sift the flour with the baking powder and salt..
- In an electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract and eggs, one at a time, until well combined..
- With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture (in three addition) and yogurt (in two additions), beginning and ending with the flour..
- Divide the mixture between 2 bowls. Stir the melted chocolate into the mixture in one of the bowls..
- With two spoons, place spoonfuls of the two batters alternately into your loaf pan (chocolate, white, chocolate, etc.). Take a skewer and swirl it around the mixture in the tin a few times to create a marbled effect..
- Bake in preheated oven for about 50 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center just comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely..