Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble Cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- Prepare 250 g of Margarine.
- You need 250 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 500 g of Flour.
- You need 10 of eggs (max, add up to eight depending on the size).
- You need of Baking Cocoa.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble Cake instructions
- Mix sugar and marg till it forms a white mixture. It's easier to use a hand mixer..
- Break the eggs on a separate bowl and beat them..
- Add the flour and the eggs to the sugar - margarine mixture and mix using a mwiko till mixture is smooth..
- For the choco part of the cake, take some of the mixture and add a desired amount of cocoa powder and mix..
- Put the half mixture in a cake tin or a sufuria. Add the chocolate mixture then the rest of the white cake mixture.
- Put it in the oven at 120°C for 90 minutes..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.