Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can have Marble Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 20 ml of milk.
Marble Cake instructions
- Beat the margarine and the sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time beating to incorporate it before adding another one.
- Sift your flour and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add the sifted flour into the mixture bit by bit while folding it in..
- Divide the batter into two bowls. In one bowl, add the cocoa powder and mix in well..
- Prepare your baking tin. Add the mixture in layers of the portion with cocoa and without..
- Bake at 165 degrees for 1 hour.
- Allow to completely cool before icing and/or serving.