Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 2 cups of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 2 spoons of Cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Take a bowl add oil, sugar and whisk it..
- Add all-purpose flour, baking powder and add milk and make ghol..
- Divide ghol in two parts in one part add cocoa powder..
- Now arrange ghol in microwave bowl in two spoon white and two spoons brown and make layer and spread with toothpick upward direction..
- Microwave for 5 mins cake is ready..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.