Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 800 g of Baking flour...
- Prepare of Sugar...500g.
- Prepare of Margarine..500g.
- Prepare of Eggs..10pcs.
- It's of Milk..250ml.
- You need of Cocoa powder..100g.
- Prepare g of Baking powder...30.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Dust your baking tin using margarine and flour.
- Cream the sugar and margarine until soft and fluffy.
- Add beaten eggs one at a time.
- Fold in flour and cream in adding milk to get a smooth and a dropping consistency..
- Pour some of the batter in a glass bowl..
- Add cocoa powder to the little mixture.
- Pour a little of the plain mixture in the baking tin then top with chocolate mixture and cover with plain mixture.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180. Degrees.
- Serve with either tea or milk..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.