Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 1 of tblsp baking powder.
- It's 4 of tblsp cocoa.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp vanilla essence.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to moderate 180c.brush a baking tin with oil or butter,dust lightly with flour, shake off excess..
- Using electric beaters, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy..
- Add eggs, gradually beating thoroughly after each addition..
- Fold in the flour plus the baking powder until you have the right mixture.separete the batter into two,mix one with vanilla essence, the other cocoa.pour the one with vanilla first on the prepared tin, followed by cocoa mixture, making a nice partern.bake for 45 min or till the skwer cmes out clean when inserted,remove from the oven,let it cool for ten minutes before putting it on rack..
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.