Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Ice cream Oreo cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Hope you guys enjoy this video! How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. You can cook Ice cream Oreo cake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ice cream Oreo cake
- Prepare 24 box of ice cream sandwiches.
- Prepare 1 pints of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of hot fudge ice cream topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding.
- You need 3 cup of Oreo cookies crushed up.
How to Make Oreo Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake. You start with my usual suspects - two layers of brownie and my favorite no-ice-cream-machine-needed ice cream base. Ice cream cakes are an adored element of summer birthday parties — a magnificent American creation of cake, ice cream, and icing. Yes, it's a sugar bomb — a magnificent stack of Oreos, ice cream, and cake, a showstopper American dessert for an all-American weekend.
Ice cream Oreo cake instructions
- Mix half fudge topping and chocolate pudding together. Get a ziplock bag n put Oreo's in there and crush them..
- Lay out 8 ice cream sandwiches side by side on a cake pan spreed chocolate stuff over the sandwiches put a second layer on top with a second spreed of chocolate then spreed the last layer of ice cream sandwiches spreed the last bit of chocolate mix on it put it in freezer for 10minutes. After 10minutes take it out if freezer in spreed whipped cream all over the top and sides then spreed crushed Oreo's all over the top and place it back into freezer over night. Then take out and enjoy..
This Oreo ice cream cake has been a family favorite for decades! I use homemade whipped cream and caramel sauce in my recipe, but you can cheat if How to make Oreo ice cream cake without any 'cake'. Despite the name, there's no actual "cake" or baking involved in this cookies and cream ice. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness.