Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake#4weekschallenge. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake#4weekschallenge using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake#4weekschallenge
- It's 3 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It's 2 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- It's of Vanilla essence.
- You need 3 of tbsn cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake#4weekschallenge step by step
- Sift flour n baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix margarine and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add an egg at a time and mix well, then add in the vanilla.
- Add in flour alternating with milk and mix well but don't overmix.
- Scoop some batter and add in the cocoa powder.
- Now put your white batter in a greased pan, then add in the cocoa mix in patches, swirl with a knife, so that the cocoa mixes with white batter.
- Put the mixture in a pre heated oven and at 180deg bake for 30min or till the cake is done.
- Let cake cool in pan before removing it out.
- Cake is now ready.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.