Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's of Chocltae syrup for design.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Flour sugar and baking ko mix kar lein.
- Ando ko beat krry or oil add krky beat krry.
- Dry ingredients ko 1,1 chamach krky dalie or beat krry.
- Cake pan ko grease krry oil se or cake ka material dal de.
- Chocolate syrup se designing kar lein.
- 180°p preheat oven me bake kar lein 35 min ke lie.
- Cake is ready thanda huny pe nikal le and serve krry.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.