Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- Prepare 3 cups of exe self raising flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
- It's 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- It's 3 of tables spoon oil.
- Prepare 150 grams of blueband.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients flour,baking powder sugar except cocoa powder.
- Rub your blueband to the mixture.
- Make a well and pour your eggs in the middle.
- Mix well adding the milk and water until a consistency is achieved.
- In another bowl mix your cocoa powder with some water and pour 2/3 of the batter to the mixture mixing well.
- Apply blueband to your baking tin and dust it the pour your 2 batter one at a time forming the marble design.
- Bake for 30 - 45 min.
- Once a squire comes out clean its Ready for consumption.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.