Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can have Marble cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- You need 500 gm of Flour.
- You need 350 gm of Margarine.
- It's 20 gm of Cocoa.
- Prepare 7 of Eggs.
- It's 2 tbs of Baking power.
- You need 1 tbs of Strawberry essence.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Grease the baking tin.
- Measure the ingredients.
- Serve the flour mix the margarine and beat till fluffy.
- Add the eggs one by one and the strawberry essence.
- Mix with butter and mix till well do, separately some batter and add cocoa then pour the batter in the baking cake.
- After all is done the batter you put cocoa mixed pour in the middle then pour the rest of batter.
- Put the batter in the oven for 45 min at 180.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.