Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Marble cake. A marble cake is a cake with a streaked or mottled appearance (like marble) achieved by very lightly blending light and dark batter. It can be a mixture of vanilla and chocolate cake. A marble cake is butter cake with mottled with chocolate or with streaks of chocolate.
I initially titled this post marbled layer cake recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. You can cook Marble cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marble cake
- It's 2 cups of sifted self raising flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 tbs of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. Make your marble cake using a purchased cake mix. You can bake a round layered cake or a large single layered cake. Then frost the moist marble cake with your favorite frosting or ganache.
Marble cake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 220°. Mix butter and sugar until its fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and mix a little bit.
- Add one egg at a time and mix that well too..
- Incorporate your flour and milk to the mixture until combined but don't over do it..
- Divide your batter into two and mix your cocoa into one of the batter until its well combined..
- Pour your batter in the baking tin as desired..
- Bake for 45min.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. This basic marble cake is probably my favorite of all the cakes so far. Marble cakes made their way to America with German immigrants before the Civil War.